Church Network HUB
During the early growth phase of a new church, catalytic skills are most important. New churches grow because the church planter applies strong catalytic skills to generate activity where there was none. As the church plant enters the mature growth phase the need for organizational skills increases dramatically.
By providing centralized church network resources to church planters from the very beginning, we can help them experience faster growth and avoid the administrative vortex. Church network resources will not relieve the church planters of all of their administrative responsibilities, but it will give them significant assistance.
- The church plant receives the services of a full-time, highly skilled professional for the cost of a part-time employee with minimal skills.
- The planter is connected to a full-time office presence, giving him a more stable and professional profile in the community.
- The community receives consistent access to complete information about the church’s activities and availability of the pastor.
- Faster growth is achieved earlier, giving the church plant critical momentum with which to break the small church barrier.
- The administrator can set-up and manage information systems, providing the pastor with critical information at the right time.
- The administrator can train and manage part-time and/or volunteer office staff to answer the phone, set appointments, and perform tasks.
- The administrator can maintain financial and payroll records and produce required reports, either personally or through contracted services.
- The administrator can research and supervise the implementation of cost-effective promotional and logistical solutions.
- The planter avoids burn-out resulting from overwork in the early stages of growth. We hear fewer “We almost ruined our family…” testimonies. Pastors, evangelists, and creative worship leaders are freed to function in the areas of their giftedness. The Kingdom wins!
Purpose: To glorify God in all that is said and done.
Mission: To strengthen local churches by streamlining the administrative functions and project management into a centralized hub.
Vision: To create a fully operational multi-location hub system offering:
- Communication services that provide current information in a timely manner to and from active and prospective church membership.
- Publication services that use creativity and relative material to communicate and promote the vision and ministry of the church leadership team.
- Bookkeeping and Payroll services that maintain all financial resources so that each church can be good stewards of the resources that God has provided them.
- Project management that optimizes centralized resources and the volunteer base within each church body for effective and efficient outreach events, conferences and mission trips.
- General office management that provides each church with organized access to needed information.
Philippians 4:4, “Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!”
I Chronicles 29:17a, “I know, my God, that you test the heart and are pleased with
Colossians 3:23, “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men”
John 13:12-17, “When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. “Do you understand what I have done for you?” he asked them. “You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am. Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.”