An Advocate is someone who agrees to be the voice for a:
- Geographic Region (for ex., Aurora corridor, or downtown Seattle, etc.)
- People Groups (ethno-linguistic / multi-ethnic / lifestyle)
- Church Planting Systems (coaching / networks / training / recruiting / wives / prayer & communications)
As such, they are expected to do the following:
- Advocate – be a champion. Keep your area of advocacy in front of people; seek support, partners, planters, etc for it
- Planters – find and grow planters, local and outside the area
- Partners – find partners for prayer, mission support, finances, & advocacy
Click Here for more details regarding the Advocate role.
Click Here to find out more about becoming an Advocate.